Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Starstruck

Today, I didn't go to the market. I say this because I seem to be going to the market almost every day lately. But today Meghan went with her family, and guess who they saw?

. . .

RICK STEVES!!!

Yes. THE Rick Steves is in Florence as I type this. I want to stalk him. Is that creepy? I don't care. I am SO jealous of this picture:

Rick and Meghan!
She also got to pretend to be looking at cheeses while they filmed. How awesome is that?

And, since Meghan knows my obsession, she got me this!

To Katie- Happy Travels, Rick Steves
Are you jealous?

Yeah, I thought so. ;)

In other news, I picked up my bronze key from the jewelry-casting dude.


It's like a real key!
It turned out better than I thought it would! I'm so excited about it. But I'm also really excited about finishing my bracelet!

Pretty Chain
I guess I work too fast, because I completed all the projects for the class. My teacher told me I need to make something else, now. I think I'm going to make another wax pendant; that was really fun. I want to incorporate the phrase "La vita e bella," but I'm still not sure exactly what I'm going to make.

Happy travels!

1 comment:

  1. I love your bracelet and the key is awesome. I bought a dull ball chain with an old key on it at the fairgrounds craft show and I love it. Can't wait for you to cook for us! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete