Saturday, May 14, 2011

End of Semester Fun

Thursday was Meghan's last night in town. First, we took a picture in our Ciao Bella shirts Meghan's mom gave us.
Are we adorable, or what?
Then, we went to get dinner at Gusta Pizza. Obviously.

Gelato also happened.

On the Bridge
(Actually, this picture may have been from Wednesday.)
We finally rode the carousel in Piazza Repubblica.

Me on my Horse
Brittni
"These feathers keep getting in my mouth!"
Meghan and Lindsey!
Hannah is behind them. . . See her?
All of Us
We tried out the super cool photo booth near the train station! I made each of them rotate so I have a picture with each of us, and Lindsey took hilarious pictures with each of us.

Photo Booth Pictures!
We went to our favorite pub. This picture is TERRIBLE. (Hard to get six people in a picture when no one else is taking it.) But it'll have to do. By the way, the boy is Hannah's boyfriend Brent! He got here on Wednesday to visit.

Our Last Time Together
Sorry to cut this short. I am leaving, like, now to head to a hotel. Josh is meeting me there. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment