Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How Charming

Sunday night, we took another trip to Gusta Pizza.

Don't judge. After this semester, I will never again be able to guiltlessly scarf down an entire pizza for dinner. . . followed by gelato.

Anyway, Monday, I started/almost finished a new project! A "la vita e bella" charm.

It's maybe about an inch tall? Or less?
I spent five hours bending wire and trying not to curse/cry too much when I couldn't get the pieces to stay together while I soldered them. Next week I'm going to put it in the machine that makes it nice and shiny.

I thought this would be a good alternative to getting this phrase as a tattoo. And yes, I considered the tattoo thing. I wrote it on my wrist in Sharpie, but it annoyed me. So I changed my mind about that. For now. ;)

JS update: There are lights up above the deck. Big lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment